20m Lining tape 9x3mm, adhesive , anthracit
PE lining tape is a self-adhesive tape that has a very wide range of applications. This tape is ideally suited as a lining tape in the glazing area, for sealing parapet elements, for thermal insulation, air sealing as well as for padding and soft storage.
Compressed by 50% in a joint construction, our PE lining tape fulfils the requirements according to DIN 4102-1 section 6.2. It is therefore normally flammable according to DIN 4102 B2 when installed between metallic or solid mineral building materials. In combination with other building materials, fire behaviour according to DIN 4102-1 must be demonstrated separately.
- Quality: cell-closed polyethylene
- Dimensions: Width: 9mm; thickness: 3mm; 1 roll with 20 m
- Colour: anthracite
- Volume density: approx. 33Kg/m³
- Adhesive base: Hot-melt based on rubber
- Adhesive strength: > 10N / 25 mm
- Water absorption: approx. 3.0 Vol.-%
- Compression set: approx. 19%
- Tensile strength: 0.42 N/mm²
- Elongation at break: 176%
- Compressive strength: 8N/cm² at 40% deformation
- Thermal conductivity: 0.034 W/mK
- Fire behaviour: DIN 4102 B2 under the above conditions
- Storage time: approx. 1 year with cool and dry storage
Our PE installation tape is resistant to most common chemicals, e.g. salt water, chlorinated solvents, acetone, alcohol, regular petrol, formalin 35%, sodium bicarbonate 1%, acetic acid, hydrochloric acid 30%, sulphuric acid 305, ethanol.
You may place your order for just one plate alone - we have no minimum order values. In order that you are able to calculate the shipping-costs, we are going to inform you in the following about, how many plates of this type fit maximum in one package. You may order various mixed plates. Also - the shop automatically calculates the appropriate shipping price for you.
Up to 30 of these products fit in each package. More information.